Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Paparazzi Is Here

Hi, I guess I am the second one to revive the blog. I have a strong feeling the paparazzi snapshots thing is targeted at me.

And so I shall live up to Madeline's expectation!!! After terrorizing people on Facebook, I have found a "safer" place (because I don't think anyone else other than our class read this blog) to post photos :D Especially "scandalous" ones. :)

BTW, I have a strong feeling (again) that Ms Sun is not as simple as she looks. Or sounds. Or whatever. Because I totally feel bad for her now that she has to treat the whole class to pizza. I shall attempt to get at least a D for Econs so that she won't turn the next parent-teacher meeting into an Econs consultation period for me and my dad.

That's all. Work hard everyone! :D

And expect more photos to come! XP

P.S. I am unusually talkative on blogs and facebook and anywhere except real life. Forgive me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment