Thursday, September 9, 2010

Our not so holiday-ish holiday

Hello :)

Are you all surviving? Are your brain cells still alive?? I hope they are not like this blog which only shows signs of life every 1 month.

Not that I want to dampen your spirits, which probably are already almost extinct at this time, but I am going to list out our homework and hope that someone can correct me if I get anything wrong. So here we go:

1. Maths revision package
2. Chemistry tutorialS
3. WR!!!

That's all for the official homework right?? I know we have to study for another whole bunch of stuffs BTW.

On another totally different note, who wants to be OGL?

Okay, that's random. Go watch Resident Evil. You will see your good friends there aka the zombies.

Bye :D

Love,
Paparazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment