Tuesday, January 11, 2011

And a new term begins

I saw your post, Madeline. :)

But I feel bad for you! You done so many things for us last year, tanking so many stuffs and now she says it's not going into your portfolio because she wasn't our PM last year? WTF. This is so unfair!! :(

I hereby represent me, Ann, Marg, DJ, YG and Jenny (and maybe everyone else in 10SH11?) to express our utmost gratitude to you! :D

Maybe we can get a prezzie for you or something :) (shopping voucher? hahaha)

Wheeeee,
RX

1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed you logged in! Lol, you are definitely worthy to be our class rep. :D

    No, don't get me any vouchers or something of that sort, that would just be kinda awkward. And the new PM was actually really nice leh, she said she needed 2 cip reps and asked me to be one. yay to a new year! xxx.

    ReplyDelete