Thursday, October 14, 2010

For the first time, GC is awesome.

Because most of the videos I took can be used to blackmail you all :D

Epic lines like:

Sunny - I know this school sucks.
DJ - I think Singapore education system got problem.
YG - I had interesting memories with some unbelievable people, such as people who force me to wear this (long) skirt. + I think this school sucks but according to Ms Sun, I must to lie to myself this school is fun. + This school makes me feel like not only getting out of the school but getting out of the country!
Mike - The reason that I took Bio is because I know there will be more girls than guys.
WC - Everybody here will be *long pause* friends for life.
Dawn - You learn a lot of interesting things... like... Econs.
Joseph - I like the camera. I like attention.
Ann - Proud to be is not a good slogan for NJ.
Adrian - Why I come NJC?! + Free chicken rice ah you all.

and etc.

I love this lesson for the first time. To quote Ann: "Today was like watching Gossip Girl live" - mugger version. :D

Love
Not-MIA-anymore Paparazzi

P.S. Please don't kill yourself if I post an unglam picture of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment