Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Yay Promos is (almost) over!!!!

Bio was a mess, Maths was disappointing and Chem was nerve-wrecking. I don't even want to talk about Econs and GP.

But they are over now and what's done are already done, and there is no point whining over them now! Which leads to another thing we can whine about - PW.

Yup, WR draft on Mon and I&R draft on next next Mon I think? Does anyone even remember what I&R is really about without looking at the notes? Asking us NOT to write about personal feelings in I&R is practically defying the meaning of reflection. Or I am just complaining.

Not to forget OP, which sucks for people like me who prefer to type than talk. The true liberation will only come in December.

So tired I am going to sleep now.

Love,
MIA Paparazzi

P.S. Madeline are we having a class chalet?

No comments:

Post a Comment